The somosadultos.com is for sale!

Due to the lack of time to keep the somosadultos.com forum online, we are giving it way for a symbolic prize or for the best offer.
Please send PM to Admin or send email to webmaster@somosadultos.com if you are interested.
Unfortunately if no one wants to buy it, it will be shutdown soon.

The full pack : domain + file structure + Data base (+4Gb) with more than 3.800.000 posts.

Make na offer! Thank you! :)
Aqui deve apresentar-se ao Fórum.
Responder
Ritu khatun
Registado: 31 mar 2022, 05:49
Género: Feminino
Contacto:

From Offline Phone Number List To Online

Mensagem por Ritu khatun » 31 mar 2022, 06:07

Rossio Barrios, Business Manager phone number list at the University's Postgraduate School, tells us about the process of converting contacts generated offline into online leads and then converting them into customers in a new chapter of our #InboundFromInside series. Jefferson Baca Jefferson Baca video producer Continental University took advantage of phone number list Inbound Marketing to nurture its offline database and increase its conversion rates.Rossio Barrios, Business Manager of the University's Postgraduate School, tells us about the process of converting contacts generated offline into online leads and then converting them into clients in a new chapter of our #InboundFromInside series .

No time? listen to the interview here Read the full transcript here EE : Hello everyone, in this new episode of Inbound from the Inside I find myself at the phone number list Continental University graduate school together with Rossio Barrios, its business manager with whom we are going to share and well, she is actually going to phone number list share her learnings with us. , insights into how you're doing with implementing a comprehensive sales and marketing strategy with an inbound approach . Rossio, welcome to the program, thank you very much for having us here at the facilities. RB : Hi Eduardo, well, thanks for taking an interest in us. EE : Always, always. We have been working together with Rossio for a little over 18 months on the redesign of his entire commercial strategy.

So I would like to start, Rossio, so you can tell us phone number list a little about how these first steps were back in May 2017, I remember that we started this adventure. RB : Yes, Edward. Well, in the understanding that the consumer currently begins his purchase journey by googling, he himself wants to be the protagonist and co-creator of content, programs and, above all, phone number list experiences. So we began to question our way of reaching customers, people interested in our programs, and decided it was time to incorporate inbound marketing. Being an educational institution we had the possibility of providing relevant, interesting and above all useful content.

Responder